Empire of Legends - EoL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I join your alliance?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

May I join your alliance? Empty May I join your alliance?

Post  peestain Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

1- I have had experenience on 3 different servers. But i was in a heavy populated area and i was destroyed fast.
2 I play about 5 to 10 times a day. I am always growing as fast as i can. When i started i was surrounded by few but big villages, now i am one of the bigger ones on my 13x13.
3 I was in the alliance D~L2 but they never did anything involving raids and they were always being attacked so i left
3b i have had two different accounts in this server but like I said they were wiped out
4 I can bring more safety to the members around me.
4a I also expect safety from the alliance EoL and active communiction on what is happening and how i can help.

peestain

Back to top Go down

May I join your alliance? Empty Re: May I join your alliance?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:28 pm

There we go! He seems ok (though I'm partial to the name, but its the action that counts). I know right now he is being attacked, but from what I've heard kp and fish_eyes have gotten into scuffles with the same player that is attacking. I'm waiting to see how he handles the attacks, but so far so good. I'll say yes

Back to top Go down

Post  kp200531 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

uyp, under attack by under-cut and bullman, I have asked a few "friends" to help me out with bullman, but undercut will be delt with by me and fish_eyes. anyone who wants to join me, have fun.

kp200531

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Hmmm the enemy of my enemy is my friend... I say yes then too...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 am

I say alrighty and my cat says "purrrrr"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 am

Continues to not follow simple directions with application. In part, applicants url: http://s3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=25842

I'm no prude but I don't care for the location this player is using on their profile page.
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:28 am

Good eye there Ughlee, i never noticed the location... lol but they are confident they will be joining us... I for one would like to see that changed if they do join us. lets see what Nito says...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 am

I'm pretty sure the multihunter would have a thing or two to say about the location. The multihunter tends to be a prude as well.

And really, lets have some class here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:52 pm

I haven't voted much - I'm no prude but I am offended in numerous ways by this player. I have a bad feeling about this one - My vote is no. His over confidence in listing us as his soon to be alliance also made me think no way. He is a punk who will offend other players and get his butt catted into the ground. Can I say no, again? Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

hoochiemomma wrote:His over confidence in listing us as his soon to be alliance
I hadn't seen that. Thanks for pointing that out! Here's my just sent IGM to this "player":
Ughlee 02/10/09
Your profile page 10:47:55

You having the audacity to place "member of EoL soon to be" on your profile page isn't sitting very well with me. What makes you feel so confident that you will be accepted?

For one, I definitely do not care for your listed location on your profile page. Nor will the MH if it seen or pointed out.

I feel you need to explain yourself in your application on the EoL forum.

Ughlee
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Can't wait to hear his response... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Dorian Ress wrote:Can't wait to hear his response... bounce
peestain 02/10/09
no subject 11:57:50

The reason i put that on my account is because Bullman and undercut keep sending guys for me and cats so it was at the time stupid, yes but also the only safety i had. why is it taking long for me to be accepted?

My reply:

What's taking so long? You first "popped" up less than two days ago. What's your urgent need? Protection?

My concerns are:

1. Your listed location in your profile for one.

2. Not submitting a proper application request.

Do you feel "we" in EoL will protect you and allow others to feel we will for your choice in saying you're "almost" an EoL member?

If you're attacked, don't throw alliance names onto your profile page for protection!. No leadership in EoL authorized for you to do so. It sounds like you're a farm looking for protection. Protect yourself and prove to EoL that you can become a valued member.

Go to your application and defend yourself on what's being posted.

Then and only then, will the alliance make their decision on your application.
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:30 pm

He would know why its taking so long if he would check up on his request. Then he could answer the request's that are asked of him. He don't seem very responsible to me... The longer this is going on the more I am swayed to a no vote... I think your going way out of you're way Ughlee, I hope he appreciates it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Seriously? He has already proven to be a trouble maker, he is looking for shelter from those who want a pound of flesh. I don't think we should make our players targets for his stupid acts. He has shown that he is impulsive and does not follow directions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Dorian Ress wrote:I think your going way out of you're way Ughlee
I "try" to play nice. Very Happy
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peestain Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:06 pm

here is my url:
About my profile i did feel confident joining your alliance because I had a very good city(s) that were constintly growing and at the time i was not being attack or farmed by anyone. The reason why i was urgent was because at that time i was recieving attacks by bullman which is a large opponite! I am very responible but i did not know that i had to check up on your forum every day to see what was happening and to see what you were saying about me because i have never really had to do that. I have never attacked fish eyes or kp200531 or undercut or anyone that really is a big city and i have never threatened any one but fish eyes because out of the blue i was getting attacked for no reason so i tried defending myself. As for the defence for my cities from bullman i really cant do anything because he will just send more and more men. like kp200531 said i have had a senator but i killed him to stray away from causing conflict!

peestain

Back to top Go down

Post  peestain Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 pm

peestain

Back to top Go down

Post  fortress Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 pm

So.. Basically you want us to defend against CD for you? Btw, what is the level of your wall? Because I am NOT willing to defend someone who won't even build a level 20 City Wall and give us (if we do decide to invite you, which is highly doubtful, and defend you) an 84% defender bonus.

fortress

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 pm

peestain wrote:I am very responible but i did not know that i had to check up on your forum every day to see what was happening and to see what you were saying about me because i have never really had to do that.
An understandable mistake, but you should have been able to peice it together even if it wasn't said outright with the other applications.

And I hadn't noticed the location, but that can be changed if he was admitted (which I would require to be).

And now he has joined D~KoTU2 to get undercut off his back. I'm swaying to no on this one now.

Last edited by Tiggy on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  kp200531 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:19 pm

I say we put his app on hold for now till we deal with undercut.

kp200531

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm

kp200531 wrote:I say we put his app on hold for now till we deal with undercut.
Why would "we" need to deal with the player undercut? If your "personal" alliance with Non-EoL players slows down any of your commitments to EoL.... Suspect
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kp200531 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:57 pm

I was actually refering to we, as me and peestain

kp200531

Back to top Go down

Post  peestain Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:33 am

my wall was destroyed by bullman! i am curently rebuilding it. Right now its at level 5 and growing fast. i will be focusing all of my resources trying to get Praetorians and my wall as high as i can. My location "slut" stands for Salt Lake, Utah

peestain

Back to top Go down

Post  peestain Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:34 am

Also i will be trying to get my armory up to help the defences of my troops

peestain

Back to top Go down

Post  peestain Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 am

it is now at level 9

peestain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next