Empire of Legends - EoL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Memebr Application process. Must use In-game-name and provide profile url

4 posters

Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty New Memebr Application process. Must use In-game-name and provide profile url

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

So you're interested in joining EoL?

Your population must meet the alliances average population.

You must not be a farm of any kind.

You must be active.

Travian experience is preferred but not required.

You must be willing to follow orders when orders are given.

If you can comply with these basics, please continue with the application

plus copy your profile url of your account,

Then fill out the application below. Look for the chain looking button at the top that will note it's for link. Press it and copy your url there.

1) What experience, if any, do you have in Travian?

2) How active can you be with your account?

3) What alliances on the current us3 have you been in.

3a) Why did you leave?

3b) Have you played on other servers and if so, which ones?

4) What do you believe you can bring to EoL?

4a) What do you expect out of EoL?

*note all applications will be deleted once considered. You will recieve an IGM if you are accepted or not accepted.

Admin
Admin

https://empire-of-legends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty Application

Post  KingCron Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Ok Im KingCronos and Im applying for membership of EoL.

1. Im very expirienced in travian this is my second year round and I prefer to play as teutons, but also like the view of romans on speed servers.

2. Im VERY active I log on at least 10 times a day or more

3 I have been in NOTO-notorious not a big alliance just a couple of friends and it didnt go to well everyels started getting farmed so I quit

4. Because the alliance I was in were all being farmed and I was growing and they were not so I cut my losses and moved on.

5. Yes I currently play on comx speed server as well with Australian servers and a couple more(I like this game a lot) I also played on usx speed server and my alliancce came in second in the race for the WW, but ppl slacked off in the end and we were unsuccesful:(

6. I can bring a strong teuton with a force to be reckoned with and a good friend as long with my agressive personality and a faithful ally.

7. I expect eol to be great allies when anyone from the alliance is in need and reliable and vise versa with me Im very reliable and alliance oriented.

KingCron

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty Re: New Memebr Application process. Must use In-game-name and provide profile url

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 am

Noto...I would have left that off of the resume...

I also would have put my app in a separate topic, like the instructions say.

He's over 200 after 30 days...that's a good sign

I've had no dealings with this player myself.

I'm feeling kinda neutral on this one. I think I'll put my vote with Ughlee. Ya, whatever Ughlee votes, that's my vote.

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty seemed to me...

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 am

It seemed to me that you left and or got booted due to the fact you was getting farmed? Then you turned around and started farming members of Noto that you was, as you say friends with? If i am wrong please explain what actually happened there at the end there? I didn't see anything in the Noto forums as to why you left therefor i am assuming you was booted. Litz was very quick to boot alliance members for getting farmed. rather than teaching and or helping them to grow properly...

Last edited by Dorian Ress on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hit the wrong button)

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty Re: New Memebr Application process. Must use In-game-name and provide profile url

Post  fortress Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:38 pm

I'll just give my usual answer. Get a sitter from our alliance and have em check it out.

fortress

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty lol

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:49 pm

I wonder if we need to make the "post a new topic for your app" statement in big flashing colors with arrows pointing at it Smile

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty Why I left Noto

Post  KingCron Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok although dorian you may think I was booted from noto I wasnt and Im also most defenitely not being farmed by anyone Iam willing to let anyone from the alliance t sit for me to verify all of my info I have nothing to hide:)

KingCron

Back to top Go down

Post  kp200531 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm

I am going to have to say no on this one, He is only 235 pop and may be getting attacked, he also was in noto, a very bad alliance, I could have destroyed the alliance by my self. (not braging or anything...) I think we could recruit him at 300 pop.

kp200531

Back to top Go down

New Memebr Application process.  Must use In-game-name and provide profile url Empty I guess

Post  KingCron Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Well I guess that most of you dont believe me that Im not being attacked although I dont know why when Im willing to let ANYONE of you sit for me to verify but if it is 300 pop that you want I will obtain it:)

KingCron

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:18 pm

My vote is no for the very simple fact of application submission was not followed. If one can't understand (read) simple instructions, how will they preform in an alliance when following detailed instructions are needed. Rolling Eyes
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kp200531 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 pm

A very good point also. I think it should be an auto NO from now on.

kp200531

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down