Empire of Legends - EoL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for membership

Go down

Application for membership Empty Application for membership

Post  Lady-Art Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

1) What experience, if any, do you have in Travian?
This is my fourth sever. I started playing the game a little over a year and a half ago.

2) How active can you be with your account?
I am quite active, often being on for as many as 12-14 hours a day.

3) What alliances on the current us3 have you been in.
I was the founder and commander of T.A.O. untill the alliance's smaller players we destroyed and I made the descision to disband the alliance. I also have been a member of X factor

3a) Why did you leave?
T.A.O. was addressed in question 3. As for X-factor I felt that it was not a good fit for me. I had some issues with the politics (passive nature) of being defensive instead of highly offensive. My core villages are not near their core and I was told after I had joined them that I would be on my on in defending them, but required to send reins to others. Sorry, that is not what a alliance is about as far as I am concerned. It is the members near each other working together to grow stronger and defend each other when the need arrises.

3b) Have you played on other servers and if so, which ones?
I have been on s5, my first attempt, got wiped out quick. But learned a few things. Then I spent a extended period on s1 learning even more of the games twists and turns. I am now on s4 as wel as here.

4) What do you believe you can bring to EoL?
A core of villages that are growing. A aggressive mode of play. A member that plans to be around for endgame.

4a) What do you expect out of EoL?
A alliance that will be there at endgame. one that will do what they can within reason to assist me in defending myself from large scale attacks. One that hates CD.

Lady-Art

Back to top Go down

Application for membership Empty Re: Application for membership

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Lady Artemis has been auto'd as well as Lady Isis. CD will be most displeased.

Back to top Go down