Empire of Legends - EoL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorian Ress (copy pasted by Nito)

4 posters

Go down

Dorian Ress (copy pasted by Nito) Empty Dorian Ress (copy pasted by Nito)

Post  Nito Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am

Profile Link

1) What experience, if any, do you have in Travian?
This is my first account, Only two weeks.

2) How active can you be with your account?
I am on as much as possible, 3 to 4 times a day or once a day for a long period of time 5-10 hours so far a day. Though i do work and some days it will be less than that. I don't want to miss lead you all on that. It just depends, but i am willing to have sitters. Hopefully from the alliance.

3) What alliances on the current us3 have you been in.
I am currently in ~Noto~ I am not very happy with their style. I feel out of the loop so to speak. There is no friendship growth, nor do i see that happening in the future.

3a) Why did you leave?
I am not very happy with their style. I feel out of the loop so to speak. There is no friendship growth, nor do i see that happening in the future.

3b) Have you played on other servers and if so, which ones?
I am now playing on the new US server 5 as well...

4) What do you believe you can bring to EoL?
I am well versed in diplomacy, I have a strong understanding of the game in a short amount of time. Honor, Integrity, and Dedication. Even though I'm a tad bit Stubborn... But that's a more determined sense of stubbornness. I was told to delete because of my location to CD and Dark... Well i have over come that on my own accord, through Diplomacy! I have a strong sense of pride as well. Will carry that through with a good alliance that I feel a connection with. Plus i bring my friendship to anyone that finds me worthy, i would bend over backwards to help in anyway possible.

4a) What do you expect out of EoL? I have already maid one good friend, Lord Snowy. From the time i met him i knew he was a good sort. It was rather refreshing speaking with him. So i guess the most expected would be friendships! Strong ties to a certain goal, End Game! United as one!

Thank you for your time, I look forward to meeting and speaking with each of you. So please ask any questions you wish. I have a few references that might help you decide, lady-isis With out her help i would not be where I'm at. Lord Snowy of course, Then there is Smart Snoopy with whom i had a parlay with, about show time. In the end i didn't pay tribute, to Dark for the hostilities to end. I spoke with Lord Snoopy on the matter and he agreed with me. Hence show time stopped his catty's of my lands. Sense i have come out of Beginner Protection i have not been farmed successfully... Though they may try, they waist their times. Although i meet some nice people who try Like Lord Snowy... I can be rather long winded at time's so i shall end my chatter...
Sincerely, Dorian Ress
Nito
Nito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dorian Ress (copy pasted by Nito) Empty Re: Dorian Ress (copy pasted by Nito)

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

I'm willing to sponsor this player into EoL. Here are the points to consider:

1) He joined on the 15th and has been my farm since he came off of protection. As a farm he sucks, he had a good cranny from the start.

2) Despite my constant monitoring for resources, he's grown to 140+ pop...since January 15.

3) Most importantly, his communication with me from the beginning has been thoughtful and entertaining. He never once cause the trebuchet clouds to form. Most unproductive farms have clouds over them...

4) I think he's proven he's able to grow and learn quickly, so I'm a yes for his admission. If he fails, I'll cat him myself. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Ughlee Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:43 pm

There were two ~Noto~ members in my 20x20. One has dropped tagged after I killed all the troops and took resources (Attack Report) and remains a farm. The other is just a farm of mine.

This player seems fine with me on their seeing that ~Noto~ is a lost cause. I vote yes.
Ughlee
Ughlee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpaceCowboy Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:47 pm

if they are close to snowy and he is willing to be a sort of mentor, than I am fine with it. he is a pretty good test on farms, and i'll take his word that they are not one.

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grrr Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:34 pm

It's ok for me
Grrr
Grrr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 am

Yes for me too

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum